It happens.... no worries!
We are doing our very best to get our products to you in perfect condition. If any product does not meet this standard, please let us know and we shall happily replace it. The same counts for any product that shows any sign of spoil within the first 60 days of your purchase.
All our products are freshly made from scratch. We only use natural preservatives (essential oils and colloidal silver water), meaning that the lifespan of most our products are finite. Our products keep fresh much longer, when you keep them dry, cool, and clean!
Tips to keep our products fresh
- Keep all creams and semi-perspirants in the fridge until you use them. The creams, and semi-perspirants can easily last for 9 months and up at room temperature, and longer than that if you keep them in the fridge during use.
- Best keep all creams, and semi-perspirant in the fridge during warm summers, or if you reside in a warm climate.
- Keep products clean by using the scoop!
- Keep all products out of the direct sun. Butters, waxes and oils will become softer or melt when exposed to warm temperatures. *When this happens with the creams all you need to do is stir the product and put it in the fridge. The plant butters may crystallize when heated, this does not affect the performance of the product in any way.
- Keep products that you keep in the shower (facial cleanser, facial sugar exfoliator etc.) closed after use, so that water does not enter the jars.
- Always add mica to water, or lip mix, never add anything into the mica containers. Mica is ever lasting, unless it is contaminated.
- Use clean make-up brushes.
- Keep all products cool and dry.
- We don't recommended to stock up on products, best order fresh when the time comes.